Carpet Cleaning Can:
- Bring badly spoiled carpets back to life
- Extend the life of your carpet
- Give a fresh, clean look to your room
- Remove unwanted odours
- Eliminates dust and particles that causes problems for people with asthma and allergies
So we hope our service is simple and quick, enabling us to give great carpet cleaning results but in turn taking the shortest time possible.
We aim to be as flexible as we can be in arranging days and times to clean your carpets.
Our cleaning carpets service is simple. It is thorough and exhaustive including everything that is required to clean your carpets properly. We guarantee there are no last minute extra costs! Our carpet cleaning service is therefore fully inclusive with the opportunity to customise it further if customers want to but this is up to you.
Our Carpet Cleaning Includes:
- Pre treatment of any stubborn stains and marks that you may have.
- Specialist pre cleaners that break down soiling in the carpet.
- A thorough steam extraction which aims at killing germs and bacteria.
- pH balancing and conditioning.
- Moving of those hard to move bulkier items of furniture.
- We also carpet clean for commercial organisations like hotels and restaurants.
- We cater to landlords and tenants who require their properties cleaned at the end of the tenancy.
- Competitive discounts are offered for whole/empty properties.
Why Choose Us As Your Carpet Cleaners?
- All our carpet cleaners are both professional, reliable and courteous.
- Very competitive pricing on everything.
- Courteous and professional staff.
- Our carpet cleaners are flexible so they can work round your hectic days.
- We offer a complete set of cleaning services - ask about multi service discounts available.
We Cover the Following Areas for Our Carpet Cleaning:
Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Stratford-upon-Avon, Southam, Alcester, Rugby, Birmingham, Solihull, Worcester, Evesham and surrounding areas.
Please contact us and we'll be happy to give you more information, provide a quote, or where necessary, arrange an appointment to discuss your requirements in more detail.